I'm an experienced 3D environment artist with a background in technical art, specifically focused on procedural generation and tools to assist the environment art pipeline. I've been featured by 80.lvl and EXP-Points for my work as an environment artist.
• Worked on 4 projects, with teams ranging from 3 to 20 people, mostly consisting of environment artists, all of which were working entirely remote using P4V and UE4
• Worked around tight deadlines, and routinely facilitated tasks, and offered to help shoulder tasks to better balance our overall workload
• Created tools with UE Blueprints and B3D Geometry Nodes to enhance the art pipeline
• Created assets to the specification of the project leads, supervisors, and clients, based on provided concepts and descriptions
• Modeled, sculpted, and textured hard-surface and organic assets
• Using Jira, Slack, Perforce, Mattermost and Shotgrid/Shotgun for task management